Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lamest Blogger Ever

Sorry, faithful readers (if there are even any of you left after my long absence) for my negligent non-posting.

I feel like all I do any more is complain about how busy I am. Which is lame. But SERIOUSLY, I thought that life after grad school would be full of lazy evenings and unscheduled coffee breaks. Not so, dear readers, not so. I have been working till almost midnight every night, trying to stay on top of conference planning, lesson writing, and training research. Blah blah blah. I'm tired of it. Thankfully, after this weekend I can cross two major time-suckers off of my list and focus on that pesky conference that is coming up WAY TOO QUICKLY. And then by November...coffee breaks here I come!!!

Here are some words from my week:

assessment
Zora
Appalachia (how do you pronounce it?)
discerning
student-writing
narrative
Lucy Stone

If you put all of those into a Google Image search, you get this:
I always knew it was all about cats.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

For the record, I still read. And I miss you when you don't post, but I do respect the too busy to post!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter