Playing is Hard Work

Monday, September 24, 2007

It Makes Sense...

Last night, for some unexplainable reason, ZPJ and I were completely exhausted. Yes, it might have been the last few weeks of crazy work schedules and even crazier houseguests, but we had been relaxing all weekend and I thought we were mostly recovered. Last night we had planned on watching a Netflix movie that had been sitting around all month, but this movie has been called "intense", "mind-blowing", and "thought-provoking" and we didn't have any of those things in us. ZPJ says, "Let's just go to bed." "NO!," I exclaim, "it's only 8:30! How could we go to bed at 8:30?!?!" So we force ourselves to sit through another hour of thoughtless and banal television before we finally give up and hit the hay. By 9:35 ZPJ was snoring loudly in my ear and the cats were curled around us. When I woke up this morning, I felt strange. What was this? I felt rested? Energized? But on a MONDAY!?! How could it be...? Maybe I should go to bed at 9:30 every night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter