Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gullible

They say that when something seems to be too good to be true, it probably is. And they were saying that even before the internets came into our lives. I bet they say it even more now.

Has anyone heard about this website called "Mint.com"? It is supposed to magically organize all your finances with the click of a button and make nice charts for you and tell you how much you spend on what and how much you could be saving and it automatically updates all your financial information without you having to do anything. It sounds magical. But I'm skeptical. Because it's free. So tell me if you have heard anything about it.

REGARDING THE DAY PLANNER:
I just got back from the office store where I purchased some blue contact paper, so a creative and interesting day planner cover is on its way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter