Playing is Hard Work

Monday, October 01, 2007

Quiz

ZPJ was telling me a story about a friend of a co-worker and described her by saying, "well, let's just say she rolls deep." I was confused by this phrase and he offered to explain, but I insisted on guessing first and now I give that honor to you.

Does "she rolls deep" mean:
a) she spends a lot of cash to impress people;
b) she is generous with her weed;
c) she travels with an extensive entourage; or
d) she always shows up late to parties?

Even though it only means one of these options, the fact that these were the four that I first thought of means that the phrase still paints a very specific picture.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zaaq said...

I'd like to preface this by reinforcing that it was not in fact MY saying that she "rolls deep"... I was only repeating the term used by my co-worker.

I'm not sure that I WOULDN'T, but I'm only giving credit where credit is due...

9:22 AM  
Blogger RGC said...

the answer is C. at least in l.a. that is what we say for those with an extensive crew that has their back.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Heather K said...

I was guessing b. But what is the real answer (not that I don't trust Rachel).

4:59 PM  
Blogger ipj said...

I like a). But if that's not the answer then we need to come up with a phrase that signifies that action.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter