Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tired

I worked all weekend (annual festival) and I am tired. Mostly because between work shifts I went out to bars instead of home to rest. I did, however, insist on leaving those bars by midnight so that I would not turn into a pumpkin with baggy eyes in the morning.

Early residency tomorrow. All day training. Followed by more of the same all week. I am so thankful to be gainfully and fully employed, but I am exhausted!

I have many, many observations on very work-related things after hanging out with work people and working all weekend, but I'm not going to observe them right now because my time will be better spent writing my lesson plan for tomorrow and eating my take-out. Suffice it to say that I am seeing things and not knowing the right way to begin approaching them.

Also, I think I should mention that I am crazy about ZPJ. I think it goes without saying, most of the time, but I also think that sometimes it should go with saying. He's awesome. And cute. And good for cuddling with when one is exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter