Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Change

I have been very unhappy with some of my face/hair issues lately, particularly that by the end of the day my bangs are kind of stringy from touching my forehead all day, and I've been getting mysterious, dry, non-acne bumps on my forehead as well, so I went decided to make a full-scale change in my grooming routine. New shampoo, new facewash, new oil-blotting sheets, new face creme. I don't know yet if it's going to make a difference, but I am certainly feeling good about things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Apparently you should change your shampoo on a regular basis because your hair can kind of become resistant to it (or more likely build up a residue of it and therefore get less clean by it).

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter