Playing is Hard Work

Friday, October 05, 2007

You're Invited

There is nothing like opening the fridge at seven in the morning and seeing rows and stacks of beer bottles and hamburger patties.

What could this all mean? Is it just another day at the J's house?

No. It means that tonight is the last barbecue of the season, so come all over, y'all, and we'll grill you up a burger of beef, turkey, or soy and we can sit in the backyard together and reflect on what a grand summer it all was.

See you there!

3 Comments:

Blogger ipj said...

I am so sad that I couldn't go.

11:51 AM  
Blogger laurenj said...

I was so sad that you weren't there. Actually, I spent a large portion of 1am-2am crying for that very reason.

7:38 PM  
Blogger ipj said...

I feel a little better because of that.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter