Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Notes on a Poo

The other day, ZPJ and I were making a late-night run to the store to pick up some cat food, but they were out of the kind we normally get, so we settled for a trashier substitute. This new dry food had exciting shapes and colors that seemed to be trying to simulate tiny little fishes, and it seems that my cats loved it because they ate the whole bag in two days. But apparently their stomachs did not love to digest it because for the last two days I have been cleaning up a monstrous amount of pink poo and pink vomit that has appeared all over my apartment. Yuck.
I am so happy that this picture came up when I googled "pink poo" because that is exactly what it looked like.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading about your cats, I don't know whether to laugh or throw up.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter