Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Highlights and Hopes

Highlights of 27:
  • Seeing a lot of puppet shows
  • Making a couple puppet shows
  • Teaching a whole bunch and feeling good about it
  • Meeting some writers that I like and respect
  • Finishing my *&#% $ thesis proposal
  • Almost finishing my thesis
  • Successful in my attempts to be more reflective
  • Finally transcending the intern/assistant threshold
  • Knowing that I'm good at what I do
  • Knowing that I still have a lot to learn about what I do
  • Getting a real, grown-up, apartment
  • Becoming a gardener
  • My cat not dying
  • Becoming an aunt
  • Travelling a lot- North Carolina, Oregon (thrice!), Jamaica, Canada...
  • Being in love
  • Getting control of my debt (parts of it, anyway)
  • Loving where I live

Hopes for 28:

  • Working more than part time
  • Being challenged, but not burned out, by my work
  • Easy defense of the thesis, then moving on
  • Becoming a better gardener
  • Revising my 5-year plan
  • Making even more puppet shows
  • Being in love
  • Loving where I live
  • Reading A LOT more than last year

I reserve the right to add onto or take away from this list at any point for up to one week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter