Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The List Is Too Long

It would take too long to talk about all the things I choose to do instead of finishing my thesis. I'm at the annoying proofreading stage and I hate it but I desperately want to be done so I'm trying to push through. Pushing through looked a lot like reading a book in the garden this morning, though. I think that I'm transitioning into my post-thesis-self before the thesis is actually post. That isn't good. But I'm close, dear readers! I'm desperately close! ZPJ and MNS have been helping me proofread, which is good because that is the part I really, really suck at. I am seriously ready to turn this thing in, do the defense, put those two letters after my name, and be done with it. But I have two days left of work, so I need need need to keep working. I'm sick of looking at this thing. But I have to. For two more days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaaq said...

you're soooo close. i urge you to stay on task... if only so i don't have to hear about it anymore either...

soon we shall have post thesis celebrations galore!!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter