Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Decision Made!

Thanks to all for your advice- it was all right on point. The tricky part was, I was thinking that I would actually like the jobs about equally, so I didn't know what to do. In the end, though, I thought that I would go for the MOST flexibility so that I can keep teaching as much as possible and stay at the place I know and love AND learn an important new skill- grant writing. So I went with Job #2!!!! I'm feeling really great about it; even though it pays a little less, I'm working for a company that I've already invested a lot in and with people I love. I'm the new Development Associate for APT!!! Yay me!!! Also, the thing I never mentioned before about Job #1 is that they are 100% musical theatre. I'm feeling really good about my choice. Yay!!! I'd like to go out and celebrate, but I won't be getting a pay check for another month, so I'll just sip some tea and cheer for myself, I guess.

Thanks again, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter