Playing is Hard Work

Monday, August 13, 2007

Deja Poo

I'm all dressed up for an interview, and heading to the same spot that a week ago cancelled as I was on my way out the door. Turns out their position ISN'T filled after all, so I'm putting on my makeup, sticking my comb in my bag, and nervously clutching my portfolio on my way to the train. Of course, the trains are actually running today, so that is a sign that this might be a better experience than last week. Wish me luck.

If this one doesn't work out, I'm just freelancing. I know I keep saying that and yet keep interviewing for jobs, but I'm serious this time. Well...maybe one more interview after this one. But that's it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

I wish you good luck.

Also, I wish to say that I see no contradiction in looking for a job while freelancing--in fact one may even help feed the other.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter