Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I Have Two Hundred Things to Say!!!

Here, for my 200th post, I give you a photo collage of my adventures in July:
I drank an overpriced fruit-flavored martini on top of Central Park:
I kissed a dinosaur:
I went and saw HP5: The Movie at the IMAX (3D!!!!!!!!!!!):
Got stuck in a shitty airport for a really, really long time: I got rained on in Seattle:
We got hijacked by a U-Haul full of chairs: We set up hastily-procured tents to shield us from the rain: My brother got married (under one of the tents):I went up to the mountains and sat in the sun for awhile:
I hung out with my niece, who is really cute...: ...and takes making farty-faces very seriously:
I tried to fight off the baby-making urges:
I went to a festival of brewers:
Kidnapped a seven year old:
And went to go see HP5: The Movie, again, at a different IMAX (still 3D!!!!)
And had one hell of a sunset on the last night of my trip:
Then I came home and got kissed by kitties:
The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Happy birthday!!!!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter