Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Things I've Done This Week Instead Of Rewriting My Thesis

  • Mowed my lawn
  • Walked along the promenade
  • Ate ice cream
  • BBQed
  • Met friends for drinks
  • Walked around my neighborhood
  • Paid some bills
  • Applied for two jobs
  • Bought a new mattress
  • Watched 5 episodes of "Flip that House"
  • Wandered around a hardware store looking for set-construction inspiration
  • Used cement to patch up my leaky pond
  • Ate freedom-themed cookies and cupcakes
  • Updated my Facebook page
  • Tried on potential wedding-attending dresses
  • Created flyers for a puppet show
  • Finished a book
  • Watched fireworks from an AWESOME roof-deck in bklyn hgts
  • Posted this blog

Now, that's a lot of stuff, so I have to wonder if I've been unproductive or incredibly productive, just at the wrong things...

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

I will see you in Portland! I will see you there!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Isaac said...

I want your life. Mainly your apartment, but your life includes that.

Love,
Isaac

P.S. Was this creepy?

2:43 PM  
Blogger laurenj said...

I'm glad that my laziness and procrastination is inspiring something in somebody. Even if it is isaac turning into the creepy stalker guy who lurks over the other side of my fence and leers into my yard.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter