Playing is Hard Work

Monday, July 02, 2007

Off-Track or Perfectly Alligned?

I didn't really do anything substantive this morning other than fiddle with my bills and read and contemplate some yard work. I kept thinking "ZPJ doesn't get home till after 8 tonight and I have so much time to work on my thesis until then and REALLY I have all week to work on my thesis, so there's no huge hurry..." But then my friend calls and is still in bed feeling sorry for herself because she's sick and it's her birthday and the person she had plans with has cancelled and we immediately concocted a Birthdaytastic-Enjoyment-Scheme which includes the promenade, ice cream, barbecuing, and meeting people at a bar later tonight that is named after The Undead and really tasty drinks.

So has my day been completely thrown off-track, or was this exactly what was supposed to happen all along? Should I feel guilty about not getting things done today, or do I just let it all go and then redouble my efforts tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter