Playing is Hard Work

Friday, June 29, 2007

:(

I just spilled coffee all over my boobs. This after yesterday, when I spilled Wild Cherry Slurpee all over MY SAME BOOBS.

Yesterday I turned down a fifth-row ticket to a certain award winning Broadway show that everyone says I should see so that I could go to Times Square and get Dippin' Dots at the wax museum. Initially, this was disappointing because it turned out that The Dots were only from a vending machine, but they were still delicious and then someone got arrested, so it turned out to be a pretty good evening.

Going to Boston today to see a rock show and then bum around with some family and friends. Looking forward to the Fung Wah bus!!! I hope the air conditioner is working!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ipj said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:30 AM  
Blogger ipj said...

What what what?! Where is this vending machine? I've been craving Dippin' Dots somein' fierce! Do you have to actually pay and go into the museum to buy them? I must know!

12:18 PM  
Blogger laurenj said...

Well, there is a full Dippin'Dots stand inside the wax museum that you have to get admission to buy, but there is a vending machine right inside the gift shop NEXT TO the "museum" so you don't have to buy anything other than little creamy, icy balls.

And I am destined to be showered in isaac's cold medicine because the show was Spring Awakening and there were other contributing reasons to my not going other than The Dots, but I doubt that any of them would satisfy him.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

You hang out with freaking delinquents, you know.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter