Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, June 14, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95 pages including: Intro, Background, Research Problem, Project Design, Implementation, Project Assessment, Project Analysis, and Conclusion.

I'm heading into the city to meet with my advisor and turn in a copy of my thesis. Does it still need work before my defense in September? Yes. Am I going to do that work in the next couple weeks? Hell no!

It feels good to be done, even if it is only done for now. I'm anticipating that my advisor will take several weeks to get me her comments and revisions, so I'm not even thinking about this damn paper until I hear back from her.

I had all these great plans of going to the beach this weekend to relax and celebrate, but now it's all cold and rainy, so I don' t know if that is still a good idea.

What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Zaaq said...

well done, laurenj... well done indeed. maybe we'll celebrate sometime soon. maybe by going to the beach. maybe not. though if we're at the beach, one can certainly be assured of celebrating an awful night's sleep in an uncomfortable bed...

and probably with an audience of spiders and/or other bugs.

yaaaay basement beds!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Heather K said...

Congratumalations!!!!! You should celebrate by coming to Chicago to visit me. That's just my humble opinion.

Again with more congratumalations. (By the way, I said that jumping up and down and clapping).

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter