Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lying

I am compulsively honest. When honesty won't do, I won't lie, I just err toward vagueness...

I am paranoid about being caught in a lie. I am paranoid about streching the truth, making something sound better than it really is, and I take to heart all those urban myths about someone getting caught about an exaggeration on a resume and never working again.

I am terrified of being accused of lying even more than of actually lying.

Maybe working in Development isn't the best field for me. My job isn't to lie, exactly, but to always put everything in the best light possible, and I'm just too paranoid to do it as well as other people can...

1 Comments:

Blogger tarak said...

Your compulsive goody-two-shoeness makes the rest of us look bad. :P

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter