Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Tuesday

Despite the presumed anonymity of the internets and blogger, I don't actually feel comfortable sharing some things that have happened around my life in the last couple days that are a pretty big deal but not things I can or want to send out to who knows who (you know who you are, but I don't). SO. Let's just say that some things have happened that been long in coming, and they are a big deal to me. That's all I'm saying. Okay. Sorry for such a lame post after a long silence.

3 Comments:

Blogger LBM said...

uh oh. I just spent most of the day and some of the night with you and I am not sure what these things are! Yikes!

11:39 PM  
Blogger tarak said...

Oooo, your post is so cryptic that I don't want to speculate, but I can't help myself! Are you? Or have you? Or did you?

9:09 AM  
Blogger laurenj said...

I'm perfectly happy to spin out all kinds of rumors and speculations, and I am fine with a little mystery in the world, but I don't want people looking at me with judgement when I have a cocktail or a coffee, so NO, no babies are involved...

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter