Playing is Hard Work

Friday, February 08, 2008

Little Black Ego-Boosters

I wore a dress to work today. It's not a new dress or a fancy dress, just pretty much your typical little black dress. I had a full 80% of my office-mates tell me how hot I looked, and that leads me to believe that I am either getting hotter because of my once-a-week-pilates session (unlikely) or that I am usually a schlub when I go to work (much more likely). My office environment could only be described as "business casual" with a great deal of generosity, but maybe I've been abusing the "casual" a little too much and could stand to wear a dress more than just once in a while...I like when people tell me I'm hot.

4 Comments:

Blogger tarak said...

They're saying that because you rocked that dress. It's better than my co-workers asking if I'm having an affair because I wore a skirt and heals to work.

7:01 PM  
Blogger whitney said...

they're saying that because you're damn hot, lauren. and because you channel audrey like no one else.

12:04 PM  
Blogger laurenj said...

tarak- what other reason could there possibly be for wearing a skirt?!?!?! Your co-workers are lame. And I say that knowing that half of them are going to read this.

EMBRACE THE HOTNESS!!!!!!!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Heather K said...

Ummmm, pilates does make you hot. It just does.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter