Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, February 14, 2008

ZPJ V-Day Top 10

10) He's a master of morning-after feasts.

9) He's learning to play the mandolin.

8) We sing nonsensical songs together.

7) He (begrudgingly) lets me write things on his skin and when I slap his butt, it leaves a handprint.

6) Even before we started dating, my home was where he was.

5) He loves my cats, possibly even more than I do.

4) I cannot think of a situation in which he was not able to make me laugh.

3) I talk to him all day long on the choogle and still never run out of things to talk about when he gets home.

2) Duh.

1) We've been known to stay in bed in the morning for hours and hours because he's just that good at cuddling.

2 Comments:

Blogger tarak said...

Lauren and ZPJ, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Heather K said...

Well, that is just adorable!!!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter