Playing is Hard Work

Friday, February 22, 2008

I Hope You're Satisfied

Here you go folks! Now that the parents are informed, you may be too:This ring is not the real one- the real one will have a ruby some of Mom's diamonds and is being custom-made.

Looks like I'll be be in The Ham for another L-Family wedding this year!

The crazy thing is that I've never even met this guy - he and my sister started dating not quite a year ago and, living on opposite coasts, we haven't actually been in the same city at the same time, except for once but then Carolyn was in Morocco, so I felt weird about calling him and introducing myself. I guess I'll meet him at the wedding...

4 Comments:

Blogger ipj said...

Oh! So your sister's pregnant. I get it.

4:21 PM  
Blogger RGC said...

lol on the above comment!

but also, it is so weird that your sibling are getting married. only because i still think of them as in junior high and younger.

how awesome! congrats to the bride to be!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Heather K said...

Wow! Your mother is totally one-upping my mother on marrying off the kids. We seem to be marriage resistant.

Tell Caroline congratulations! Her hubby to be is cute.

Also I second Rachel, but thinking of your siblings as that young gets me in trouble with my baby brother because he thinks I refuse to accept the fact that he is an adult. But I do refuse that, so he can just calm down and accept it. Actually I am trying to get him an internship in chicago for the summer, so I can meet the adult him. Different coasts (because my lake has a really big coast) is hard sometimes with the family.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, we're getting old. I remember when she came to visit you over the summer while we were in college and she was in high school or junior high. Congrats to her anyhow! I hope all is well with you and Zach in NYC; if you're ever in Boise give us a call and we'll prank-call Doug Martsch. BTW - if you got an "anonymous" text with a 208 number...that was me. - Bill Ramey

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter