Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, February 24, 2008

And Some More...

Believe it or not, my sister wasn't the only of our siblings to get engaged this week!
J and C have been circling around an egagement for years and years and I couldn't be happier that C is officially going to be a member of our family now.
Are we all just a bunch of breeders or what? Out of the 7 siblings between our two families, my little brother Daniel will be the only unmarried one by this time next year. FORTUNATELY this means that some of the baby-pressure I've been subjected to will be dispersed amongst the other Missuses. That's my plan, anyway...

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Ahhh, poor little Daniel. He come can visit my house on holidays and join all of us crazy singles!

Wel, ok, so I am not single these days, but I am also not married and no engaged--although my friend Anna is laying odds I will be engaged by 30, so there is that.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter