Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, July 12, 2007

There Is An Exception To Every Rule

Every time I say something like "oh, I would never consider that..." I suddenly find myself given a very compelling reason to consider it.

This would be troublesome if I were referring to drug trafficking or prostitution or spousal abuse, but I'm really just talking about giving up my sweet freelance lifestyle for full-time employment.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I finally, after many months of putting it off, downloaded "The Final Countdown" as the ringtone on my phone. Sometimes I call myself just to hear it ring. You should call me. If I don't pick up right away, it's because I'm dancing and singing along.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you! That's the second song in a week you stuck into my head. This means war. :)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter