Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What to do...

I have no idea what to get ZPJ for Valentine's Day. I was going to get him the Install-Your-Own-Stripper-Pole kit that is in the window of the local "boutique" but space is already an issue at our place, and the only place that it would fit is in the kitchen. Which would be kind of weird. What are good Valentine's Day gifts? Chocolates? Lingerie? Jewelry? Teddy Bears? None of that really says "ZPJ" to me. Chocolates, maybe, but we are trying to lose some weight this winter (we're battling our bodies' desire to conserve) and neither of us need that shit laying around the house.

I usually pride myself on giving awesome, thoughtful gifts, but I am totally drawing a blank this year.
Doesn't she look like she's about to fall? And is that really the best place in the house?

5 Comments:

Blogger Zaaq said...

Strip-Per Pole! Strip-Per Pole! (it's hard to phonetically spell that, but imagine me on a picket line saying it and i swear it makes sense).

you know i don't need anything. except an xbox 360. but i'm not holding my breath. for long.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Heather K said...

I hear boys like to get flowers and other special deliveries just as much as girls do. Imagine this scenario, a giant balloon bouquet shows up at the office, and then ZPJ must carry it home on the subway. Really the mental image of that should be enough to send you running out to get some right now.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Heather K said...

Hey, ZPJ, don't read that last comment. It is a surprise (assuming Lauren takes my advice which she rarely does because I am not very good at giving good advice, but I feel this one is pretty decent).

12:18 AM  
Blogger Benjamin Gorman said...

ummm... a picture of your boobies? is there any fruit that is shaped like a heart? maybe make a donation in his name?
maybe go with the boobies. he could put them in his wallet for the long ride home every night.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Benjamin Gorman said...

paige, again. ben doesn't talk about boobies... well, not other people's anyway.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter