Playing is Hard Work

Monday, February 05, 2007

Happiness Is...

The Most Amazing Grocery Store Ever.
Although, I have to say, I overestimated the influence of the freezing weather to drive away shoppers. It was very crowded indeed.
We took the Zip Car out for our big trip so that we could load up on the heavy stuff like cat litter and sparkling water. On the way back to the garage we noticed that the air was low in one of the tires. What to do? Everything is so wonderfully taken care of with the Zip Cars- I think I assume that they have people who daily check things like that- so we just dropped it back off with the tires low. I later began to suspect that in fact we were responsible for being good drivers and filling the tires ourselves and that actually we are big jerks.
Earlier in this post I made passing reference to the weather, but I feel like I should take a moment to emphasize that it is Butt Ass Cold outside. We're talking negative degrees with the wind chill. So much for the global warming.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Let me tell you a little story about cold, here it is negative degrees before wind chill. I waled to work in -10 plus some wind chill that made it feel like a number I don't want to believe in. When it gets close to freezing this weekend, I will cry with joy.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Heather K said...

All right, I give you some weather complaint rights as long as you realize I win the colder contest. At this cold everyone should get to bitch.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter