Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

ipj Isn't The Only Crafty One

I've been reclaiming my Rock-Star Housewife identity this week by quilting. Now, I should mention that I haven't quilted in about 9 years, and even then very poorly. So maybe I should refer to what I've been doing as "sewing" rather than "quilting" but either way its been a fun alternative to sitting around, staring at the computer screen, waiting for people to send me emails so that I can work. I made two blankets to send to my sister-in-law for her baby shower (I'm going to be an Auntie!) and now I've got the itch. I do not, however, have a sewing machine, so if I want to tackle any long term projects I'll have to get my own rather than borrowing Nicole's.

Yes. Those are sock monkeys.

I've also been spending a lot of time lately making fun of my cats. I think it's pretty easy to see why.

If you're wondering, she's after the lunch meats.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Those quilts are beautiful! Congratulations auntie.

7:52 PM  
Blogger ipj said...

No, but I am the sneakiest.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter