Playing is Hard Work

Monday, January 29, 2007

Lame Lauren

I went through a training this weekend, which I will certainly write about at length, but I'm still too burned out to do so.

I had a pretty exciting weekend planned with some parties in the city to attend, a book club, a concert that I was invited to. I was going to be able to fit it all in. I was going to be so cool and active this weekend. But I went to NOTHING and I did NOTHING and I was lame, lame lame. Training wiped me out and not sleeping sealed the deal. The little free time I had outside of training was used processing what had happened in training.

I usually don't realize how lame I am because I don't plan anything, but this week I felt the shame that goes with actually planning things and then being too lame to follow through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter