Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Do Not Read Ahead If You Are Easily Frightened

For the last couple months ZPJ and I have been smugly congratulating ourselves on coming up with a plan to pay off our credit cards in the next year. But then today we did a little math and realized that even when that is done, we will owe a collective $185,000 in student loans for our two undergrad degrees, my MA, and ZPJ's JD. Think that's scary? Estimate how much interest we'll pay on it in the next 30 years...

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

No offense, but that makes me feel a whole lot better about my own student debt, and I don't do that kind of math.

5:33 PM  
Blogger ipj said...

Yes, I too like chopping celery.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ativan side effects of ativan during pregnancy - ativan 1mg tablets

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter