Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quantitative Assessment

2.6= the number of hours my flight was late on Friday
40= the number of planes ahead of us on the runway
3= the number of adorable children I got to play with on Saturday
>3= the number of hours late my bus was on Tuesday
1= the number of times I planned to take Amtrak
2= the number of times I acutally took Amtrak thanks to a bus never showing up
4= the number of siblings (blood and married) that I visited
infinite= the amount I missed my cats, how many times my uterus ached when I saw a baby, the ways in which I love the NW, the number of fights I avoided with my mother, the ways in which I hate travelling alone, the guilt I feel when things aren't perfect, the amount of happiness I felt when ZPJ picked me up at the airport last night.


3 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

First, if that is Caroline's dress, it is lovely! As in I LOVE IT.

Two, holy crap Laura's little girl is too adorable for words.

Three, Caroline's fiancee reminds me of Joe Roach circa 8th grade and I don't really know why.

10:31 PM  
Blogger laurenj said...

OMG I would have LOVED to be marrying Joe Roach circa 8th grade! he tormented me on the bus...but I just lapped up the abuse...

also, it's not THE dress, just the favorite so far...but i think it may stay at the top. super sweet, huh?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Heather K said...

It is super sweet! I like it a lot, and she looks lovely in it.

Ahhhh. . .8th grade Joe Roach! What was it that made him so dreamy? Now he just seems puffy and boring.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter