Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Midnight Marriage

ZPJ and I haven't been seeing much of one another lately. Between pressing deadlines and holiday work parties, one or the other of us has been out late every night this week. It's as though I'm single all day and then *poof* at midnight I turn into a married woman. I guess to some people that would sound about perfect, but I personally think it sucks. I actually like my husband, so I miss seeing him. I still get the benefit of listening to him snore in the mornings, though, and I don't mind telling you that it's pretty cute.

Saturday is almost here. We have no plans other than taking the cats to the vet, so it will be a whole day of marriage! Sunday we'll be back to being on our own. :(

I'm looking forward to Christmas break. 12 days on the west coast. Babies. Driving a car. Gorgeous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That scenario sounds rather like a fairy tale--a little bit of Psyche and Eros and a little bit of that one where the woman is ugly by day but beautiful by night.

Except with snoring.

Happy ending, still: yay, long vacation!

12:48 PM  
Blogger RGC said...

come to l.a. and come to disneyland. no, better, magic mountain!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter