Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Halt

I've given up on my quest for oat/flax bars for a little while because of the onset of my first winter cold. I hate getting sick, but it seems to happen quite frequently this time of year. I need a plan of action that is going to get me through this season with the minimum of missed days because SERIOUSLY I just want my life to be normal and now that I FINALLY have a decent and workable schedule, I'd like to not destroy it with lots of sick days. So these are the accommodations that I am attempting that will help keep me more healthy than I am now:
  • I have cut out most of my substance-related vices, including coffee (!!!) and I've been drinking little more than green tea and sparkling water
  • I am desperately trying to get to bed before midnight every night (with varying success)
  • I am eating lots of brightly colored fruits and vegetables
  • I'm even taking the dreaded one-a-day vitamins that I don't like
Despite my efforts, it seems likely that I'm going to be sick for awhile, so we'll just see if I can get through the 9 classes, three office days, two meetings, one play, and the ice-skating trip that I already have on the books for this week without too much hazard and I PROMISE I'll book less for next week...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter