Playing is Hard Work

Monday, November 19, 2007

I love weekends.

I don't love Monday morning classes.

I do love long showers.

I don't love having to get out of bed earlier than everyone else.
I do love short holiday weeks.

I don't love freezing rain.

I do love that I potentially discovered a much quicker way to get to my class in Harlem- I may have been taking the wrong line for the last month. We'll see how it goes.

It is so sad that I am not sure I want to make it through this two day work week to the five day weekend. I want the weekend right now (pout pout pout).

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

1 day and 5 hours until I leave work for Oregon!!! Diary farm here I come, also wine tasting, and having to drive an actual car and find my grandparents dairy farm on a series of small highways in the middle of the night with no lights when I haven't driven there at night in literally 6 years. So, I imagine I am getting lost sometime tomorrow night. Hopefully not too lost and lets also hope I hit no deer.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter