Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thinky Thoughts

This is the first week in a long time that I have felt well-rested. I actually feel like I have had enough sleep, and the amazing thing is that I somehow also feel happy, competent, and NOT as though I am scrambling to keep ahold of everything in my life. Yay for sleeping!

The drama continues, however, with the back pain and it seems irrefutable at this point that it has to do with my sleep habits/bed. I am in agony in the mornings, and other times it's fine. I have started going to physical therapy- that is how determined I have been not to admit that I need a new bed. Because I just bought this bed! And it was expensive! I don't want to get another! However, this is starting to interfere with my life, so my plan of action includes many other things instead. Such as getting a new pillow, going to therapy, doing stretches on the floor, wearing a new bra, getting massages. Anything to avoid replacing my six-month old bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter