Playing is Hard Work

Friday, November 09, 2007

A Friday but Not...

It feels like Friday because I am tired and surly and finishing things at the last minute. But it doesn't quite feel like a Friday because I'm about to leave on a staff retreat and won't get back until Monday afternoon. Yes it is a retreat, but it is also work. So. I might have a better attitude about this if it were the middle of the week instead of a Friday. But I don't.

BUT I did develop a really special performance of A Porcupine Named Fluffy for the weekend, which involves felt, a bubble-machine, whipped cream, and the soundtrack to "Dead Man Walking". Aren't you bummed that you're missing it? I can be booked for special events...

I am anticipating hot chocolate, cider, "group building activities" and duckpin bowling on this trip. I've got 55 minutes for my attitude to improve.

2 Comments:

Blogger ipj said...

That hot chocolate looks so good!

6:27 PM  
Blogger tarak said...

I didn't even read the post. The picture of the hot chocolate captivated me.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter