Playing is Hard Work

Monday, September 17, 2007

Things That I Can't Get Out of My Head

  • Retorts I'd like to give to various bigoted relatives and family friends
  • Explanations for why things at work that aren't right aren't my fault
  • Justifications for why things on my thesis went a certain way (seriously, it's been months now- I can't let this go?)
  • "Straighten Up and Fly Right"
  • MoominHumans
  • Potential things that could happen to my mom when she is alone in the city
  • My schedule

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

". . .but it sounds just like a lie. . "

Now I have that song in my head and only know the words in snippets.

11:14 AM  
Blogger LBM said...

MoominLauren - you are a very good Moomin.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter