Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Riddle

I came home today and found my front door slightly ajar. I went inside and it looked like someone had been rifling through my stuff, throwing things everywhere, and generally making a mess, but nothing was missing.

The answer to this riddle?

My mom has been staying with me for a week, and she's a little...forgetful. She tends to pick things up, put them down, and forget where. She tends to leave the house without closing the door. This has me understandably concerned about her adventures in the city while I'm at work, but so far she hasn't made it out of the house early enough on any given day to get into too much trouble.

I love having houseguests, but we've had them for awhile now- getting close to two weeks, and I'm needing a night off, so we shipped Mom and the brother off to G-ma's til tomorrow. What do ZPJ and I plan to do with our romantic night together? Oh, you know, the usual. No, really. The usual. Watch some cable. Talk to our cats. Eat messy food. Sit in the backyard. I love not doing that much of anything on a Wednesday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter