Playing is Hard Work

Monday, April 02, 2007

It's Gray Out Today

I was so excited to sleep in today for the first time in awhile, but my morning sleep was plagued by stress-dreams and even after I woke up I just laid in bed for awhile and let the anxiety overtake me. Not an auspicious beginning to spring break. I think what I really need to do right now is get out of my pajamas and go to Target and buy baby clothes for my new niece. ZPJ might disagree and say that what I really need to do right now is laundry so that we have clean clothes to take to P-Land, but can't we both be right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Zaaq said...

i'd like to state for the record that i am not trying to turn my wife into the domestic goddess she seems to be implying... she merely said she was goign to do the laundry and i'm holding her to it. Plus she wants to spend my money at target... which i'll surely cave in to...

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter