Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, March 25, 2007

At Last!

It turns out that as I typed my last post, I actually had been an aunt for about an hour. Amelia Claire was born very early Friday morning, healthy and as happy as could be expected!!!! Laura is doing well, although she sounded extremely exhausted when I talked to her yesterday. I'm just happy as a clam, and am posting some pictures for you to all oooh and aaahhh over. Check out that head of hair!!! In fact, just check out that head! She is definitely a member of ZPJ's family...Amelia Claire, 3/23/07, 7lbs 6oz, 19.5 inches.


2 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Happy Niece Day!!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger mynewshoes said...

Congrats to all parents and aunts and uncles and other family involved! That is a cute baby (and we all know that not ALL babies are cute when they're first born...)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter