Playing is Hard Work

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Top Drag

Is anyone else really disturbed that Carisa beat out Goil last week on Top Design? I know I'm five days late on this news, but I was busy Wednesday and didn't see the re-run 'till today. I'm really glad that Michael finally left, but I dislike Carisa almost as much as I disliked him, so I am very upset that she made the top three. To be fair, her designs have been getting better the last couple weeks, but I can't take another week of her rolling her eyes and blaming everyone around her for her bad time-management skills. I'll miss Goil. He was just too cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger ipj said...

Oh no! I haven't been watching that at all but I still loved Goil. Mostly because he was so darn cute. Everytime he was on screen it was fantasy time for me. Reason enough to keep him on, I think.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Phaolo said...

Carisa is the Mayor of Excuses Village. I miss Goil already.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter