Playing is Hard Work

Friday, March 23, 2007

Is It Spring?

All signs point to yes.

The birds are singing.

The air is (somewhat) fresh.

The snow has (almost) melted.

I went out without my puffy coat yesterday and it wasn't a mistake.

I hope that it stays nice like this for a little while. My sister is coming to town for her spring break and I have a feeling we'll be running around town a lot.

I think I'm ready for my spring break, too. I'm looking forward to my P-Land trip in just over a week. It's going to be fabulous.

Any minute now I am going to be an aunt, but that little girl is taking her sweet time. My poor sister-in-law is not very happy about being several days over her due-date. She was convinced that she would have the baby in early March, and here it is almost April. Last I heard she and AJ were going to the mall to try to walk that baby out. So I'm sending her all my love and best, dilating thoughts today.

Alright- I'm going to go hike around the South Bronx. It's going to be a beautiful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter