Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What If...

Would you still ride the subway if you were famous??? Not just rich, but well known and looked up to and FAMOUS? Would you be willing to sign autographs at every stop? Would you tune out the frantic whispering that would constantly follow you? OR would you stoop to ultra un-cool level of taking a car everywhere you go?

I think that most celebrities choose the car because the only famous person I've ever seen on the subway was Richard Kind who was muttering to himself and twitching and seemed to have bigger problems than fending off autograph seeking fans.

Allegedly, I live in the neighborhood of Maggie Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger and Steve Buscemi and John Tuturro, but I never see any of them on the subway. Granted, I never see them on the street, either...they must take their fancy schmancy cars directly to their doors...

I would TOTALLY take a car.

1 Comments:

Blogger ipj said...

I would too. I don't need commoners clambering all over me.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter