Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Not HER New Shoes

For awhile now, I've been wanting a pair of red, patent-leather, open-toe, slingback heels. But everytime I would find a pair, something would stop me. I realized why I was holding back when I saw a woman on the subway holding onto a pole and wearing a similar pair. They're totally stripper shoes.

So today I finally found a pair that has the style without the slut. I settled for suede instead of patent-leather and found a much more subtle blue. All for less than $15!!! I'm probably not going to wear them more or once or twice, but that's totally worth it. Now I just need an occasion to wear them...

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

The red pair you can totally get at Target and I want them sooooooo bad, but instead I got a much more sensible wing tipped 30's style Mary Jane (with the 30's button) high heel that is closed in on all the sides in a color that kind of looks like brass that is a little bit tarnished.

I do love those blue ones though. I don't think shoes are really stripper shoes unless the heel is made of lucite, especially if it lights up or has things suspended in it, particularly if the things are bling like in any way.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter