Playing is Hard Work

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Favorite Book Ever

When I first heard about this film, I prepared myself for being underwhelmed. I thought that there was no way that a picture book so beautiful, so rich, and yet so simple could possibly translate into a feature-length film. And 5 seconds into the trailer, my entire world changed. I may have even started crying just a little bit.

I. Am. So. Excited.

I just don't even know what to say. I am completely thrilled. I can't wait. I just hope that they don't fly too close to the sun. My heart won't be able to take it if this movie doesn't live up to the trailer. Oh, screw it. I don't even care. The trailer itself makes me so happy that I could live on this feeling even if the movie falls short.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi and Lucas' Mommy said...

Lauren, I had no idea this movie was being made! This is also one of my favorites and I am covered in goose pimples and a little misty!!!! Thank you for sharing. Maybe we can take Amelia to "the big show" as she calls it sometime in October ;)

5:55 PM  
Blogger whitney said...

but the book is only like 20 pages long.... i'm confused as to how this will be made into a movie. they could really pad the "rumpus" bit, I guess.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter