Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Unfair?

Yesterday I walked past a cop car that had pulled over and was ticketing a Drivers' Ed car. There was a very confused looking young girl in the car and an older man speaking irritatedly into a cell phone. This struck me because A) it isn't very often that New York's finest bother to pull people over for traffic violations, and B) I kind of thought that anything you did short of mowing down old ladies was fair game if you were in a Drivers' Ed car. I mean, that's the whole point, right? You don't know how to drive. That is why those cars are covered with signs that say "Student Driver". And it's not like there are lots of empty parking lots in central Brooklyn available for testing out your driving moves. It's pretty much sink or swim. So I guess that young driver sank.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter