Playing is Hard Work

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Gym Woes

Stupid gym.

I got a free 3-month membership to a fancy-schmancy gym in the city, and I thought it would be perfect for those cold winter months when the park is not a good spot for being active. It was relatively close to work and I thought I could just swing by before or after work and get my cardio on.

But now that I'm not working in the city, it seems silly to travel 45 minutes each way to get to the gym, especially when I don't have anything else going on. Add to that the cold weather that makes it miserable to go ANYWHERE, not to mention my rapidly increasing belly and decreasing stamina, and its lucky if I get in once a week.

I've been going to yoga twice a week, so I'm still being active, but its a real bummer that the gym isn't working out better. Its a shame to waste the free stuff. Maybe tomorrow after my class...maybe Friday when I don't have anything planned...

Stupid gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter