Playing is Hard Work

Saturday, November 22, 2008

June 5, 2009

Drumroll....
dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada..............

I'm pregnant!!!

ZPJ and I are expecting a little one to join us in early June. So far, everything is AWESOME and now that I'm out of the first trimester I'm feeling great! No bump yet, but Baby is a whopping 2.5 inches long and growing fiercely.

I've been keeping a more body/baby-related blog lately, so please check it out at www.bodynotes.blogspot.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger RGC said...

Congratulations!!!!!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!

I cannot believe you survived your first trimester in conjunction with all of those exhausting work and travel things you had going. Yowza.

Let's hear it for June!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Heather K said...

HOLY CRAP THAT IS AWESOME AND AMAZING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter