Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Things That Make Me Mad

  1. People keep changing my plans for me and telling me at the last minute.
  2. My cable/internet/phone has been out since Thursday and the crappyass cable company is doing a phenomenally poor job at solving my problem.
  3. Some strong-hormoned female in my office is pulling my cycle toward hers and I've been getting a shorter and shorter cycle each month which means MORE FREQUENT MELT DOWNS. Thanks, whoever you are.
  4. I don't know. Stuff. I'm just mad.

Don't expect any posts for awhile longer. That would be expecting too much from Time Warner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather K said...

Hey hardly any time at all until I am in NYC!!!!! Save some time for me. I was thinking Sunday and brunch or something?

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter