Playing is Hard Work

Friday, March 28, 2008

Quick Fixes

I've frustrated by a lot of things lately, which isn't like me. Not that I don't usually get frustrated, but I don't usually let frustration pile up until it is overwhelming and tipping into depression. I am frustrated by things in my office, things at my house, artistic things, things with my families, things with my friends. The things that usually buoy me up when I get dragged down, like cute kids and good friends, are not doing their usual trick for me. For a couple days I was trying to pass this all off as the doldrums of menstrual depression, but it's lasted a couple days longer than it should. So I'm faced with having to wonder if maybe something actually is wrong. Is it possible that everything in my life just sucks right now? Or is it more likely that one or two big things really suck and they are affecting everything else?

I am, however, a proactive person and I've identified the following "quick fixes" that can immediately improve my life:
  • Taking up a drug habit
  • Telling off my boss in front of the whole office
  • Having a baby
  • Quitting one or more of my jobs
  • Buying something really expensive. Like a house.

4 Comments:

Blogger ipj said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:17 PM  
Blogger ipj said...

I think you could even combine a few of those quick fixes to make one giant fix that will definitely last your entire life.

1:18 PM  
Blogger mynewshoes said...

I agree with IPJ. Although only one of those options has the least potential long-term implications so I say go for the drugs, OR try a Vitamin B complex. And maybe some flax seed.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium valium 5 mg price - diazepam valium drug test

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter