Playing is Hard Work

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 4

I haven't left the apartment since Friday. Finally, my fever has gone away, so it's looking likely that I'm going to brave the big world tomorrow, but for today it's more moping, napping, and vacantly staring at the walls.

Highlights of my convalescence include:
  • ZPJ has been very attentive, from gently petting my fevered brow to bringing home my favorite treat- coconut sorbet
  • Benny has been very cuddly and spooned up to me for days at a time
  • I'm catching up on the house-flipping shows I missed over the holidays
Lowlights include:
  • Video-On-Demand has totally screwed my ambitions to watch Spiderman 3
  • Netflix sent me a broken disk of a Coen brothers' movie
  • Sugar-free cough drops are disgusting
I can't really breath all that well yet, but I'm determined to make it into work by tomorrow as long as I've gone 24 hours without a fever, so wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger tarak said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick, but I'm glad you will soon be up and running (but don't run too fast, you'll get sick again).

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter